Submitted by Marsha Marley, Elkins, Ark.
• 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
• 5 firm medium bananas, halved lengthwise and sliced
• 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
• 1/2 C sugar
• 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 1/2 C chopped walnuts or pecans
Drain pineapple juice into a medium bowl; set the pineapple aside. Add bananas to the juice. In a large bowl, combine cranberry sauce and sugar. Remove bananas, discarding juice, and add to the cranberry mixture. Stir in pineapple, whipped topping and nuts. Pour into a 13-by-9-by-2. dish. Freeze until solid. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting.