Submitted by Maggie Beechy, Flemington, Mo.
• 1 package (1 ounce) ranch-style salad dressing
• 1 1/3 C mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 C sour cream
• Prepared cornbread, crumbled (from a 9-inch pan)
• 2 cans (16 ounces each) white or red beans
• 3 or 4 tomatoes, chopped
• 2 C cheddar cheese
• 2 or 3 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
• 1 C chopped green onions
• 1 C cooked bacon, crumbled
Mix the ranch dressing with mayonnaise and sour cream. Place half of the crumbled cornbread in the bottom of a 4-quart serving dish. In this order, top with half of the beans, half of the tomatoes, half of the cheese, half of the cucumbers, half of the green onions, half of the salad dressing mix and half of the bacon. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients. Serve chilled.