Submitted by The Spur Cross Ranch Cook, Pryor, Okla.
• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 8 ounces sour cream
• 4 ounces mild green chiles
• 4 ounces chopped black olives
• 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 C chopped onions
• 1/2 tsp garlic salt
• 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
Combine all ingredients, except tortillas. Chill slightly, then spread on the tortillas to within an inch of the edge. Roll up and cover with a damp towel. Chill unready to serve, then cut into 1-inch pieces. Serve with salsa.