• 16 ounces chive-flavored whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
• 16 ounces sour cream
• 2 C shredded Cheddar Jack cheese blend
• One package ranch or taco seasoning
• 6 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
To bake: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, seasoning mix and jalapenos. Pour into an 8-inch square dish and bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
To slow cook: Turn a 6-quart slow cooker to high and add the cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, seasoning mix and jalapenos. Stir, cover and cook until everything melts, 2 to 3 hours. Stir again.
• 1/2 C shredded Cheddar Jack cheese blend
• 1/2 C fried jalapenos, chopped
When ready to serve, top with the shredded cheese and fried jalapenos.