Submitted by Sarah Helms, Buffalo, Mo., OFN Contributor
• 1 package (12 ounces) any variety of noodles cooked according to instructions
• 1 can of condensed cream soup – celery, chicken or mushroom
• 1 C plain yogurt
• 2 to 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
• Chopped meat – chicken, turkey or ham
• Vegetables – fresh or canned corn, peas, mixed vegetables or broccoli. Fresh vegetables need to be lightly cooked first.
• 1 to 2 C of shredded cheese – any variety
Mix all ingredients, except one-third of the cheese, together in a 3-quart baking dish. Microwave for 6 minutes, drain water from the lid, stir the casserole, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Microwave for another 6 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with potato chips. Note: This casserole can also be baked for 30-45 minutes on medium heat.