Submitted by Lori Hicks, Buffalo, Mo.
• 1 pound chicken breast
• 4 C chicken broth, plus 1 Tbsp Chicken Better Than Bouillon
• 1 pound box fettuccine noodles
• 1 pound butter
• 2 C heavy cream or half and half
• 1 C grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 1/2 tsp coarse ground pepper
• 4 ounces cream cheese
You can use rotisserie chicken or use IP to sauté chopped chicken breast. Add broth to the IP then break noodles into smaller pieces and criss cross them, making sure the liquid covers noodles. Add half stick of butter. Secure lid and set manual pressure to high for 7 minutes. Quick release when finished. Add remaining butter and other ingredients, then stir. Allow Alfredo to sit several minutes before serving.