Submitted by: Julie Turner-Crawford, Phillipsburg, Mo.
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 4 C shredded Cheddar cheese
• 8 ounces diced, cooked ham
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
• 1 loaf round sourdough bread
• Buttery crackers
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, ham, onions and jalapeno pepper. Cut a circle out of the top of the bread and remove the center, leaving a 1-inch shell of bread. Fill bread with the cheese mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until the dip is heated through. Serve with crackers.